In this article we explain how a foreman can register working hours in Molteo for individual or multiple employees on your IOS device.
👷 Written by @Emil Kirchheiner
This article explains how you can register the time of your employees. We will differentiate between the registration for individual employees and for entire crews.
- In the project overview that is now visible, click on one of the projects.
- You now get a weekly overview and can view the scheduled employees on a daily basis.3. If you want to register a pre-planned assignment, long press on an employee and press register.
- The selected employee is now highlighted in yellow, and is ready to be approved by your responsible colleague.
- If you want to register the time for a crew, press the calendar symbol in the top right corner.
- In this view you have grouped your employees by working time and date. To register these employees collectively, swipe from left to right. The view should look like the following.
- To edit an entry beforehand, press the entry. Changes you make here are applied to all selected employees.
Plan, register and approve hours