CUT LIST DOWNLOADING SOFTWARE (TIGERLINK 6)
TigerLink 6 Installation Download Here
TigerLink 6 Installation Guide
TigerStop has extensive experience handling work orders and cut list data. Using TigerStop’s Cut List Downloading Software, TigerLink 6, you can download cut lists or part lists from your network and send them to your TigerStops using Ethernet cables. You no longer have to use messy paper cut lists.
- TigerStop can hold 100 part lists or cut lists using a standard controller. Each list can be programmed by hand using the TigerStop controller or can be downloaded using TigerLink 6 Cut List Downloading software.
- Using the TigerTouch touch screen controller you can download and infinite number of cut lists that can be used for processing multiple grades and widths.
- Any delimited file format such as comma or tab delimited files are compatible with TigerLink 6 Cut List Downloading software. For example, excel file and .csv files. All of TigerStop’s software programs create .Tiger files.
The “Style” option on TigerLink 6 allows you to choose how you want to process each list.
- Pusher – A pusher list will push or index material toward the tool when processing parts. When programming a pusher list, you will enter all of your finished part sizes or positions if you are punching or drilling material. Pusher lists can be optimized if you have the TigerStop Dynamic Optimization software upgrade.
- Pull – This option will make TigerStop process lists in pull mode, pulling material from the tool. A pull list will process one material lengths worth of parts, but will pull away from the tool’s zero point. This is useful when pulling parts through a punch or other similar applications. Pull lists cannot be optimized or used with cutoff equipment. A pull is ideal for punching and drilling type applications.
- Set Point– This option will make TigerStop process lists as a stop, moving to a particular point that the operator programs or sets. Thus, “set point.” When programming a set point list, you will enter absolute value positions from the zero point of your tool. Set point lists can be optimized if you have the TigerStop Dynamic Optimization software upgrade.
- Pattern – This option will make TigerStop process a pattern style lists. A pattern list will tell TigerStop to process one material lengths worth of parts in a push feed fashion. For example, you can set the pattern to cut lengths that are 2 feet and 4 feet long and the TigerStop will process this one pattern, 2 feet and then 4 feet, over and over, pushing the material into the tool until it is told to stop. Pattern lists cannot be optimized from the controller. For more information about TigerLink6 go to the Installation Guide: From Design to Done.
If you already have Cut List Downloading software (TigerLink 6) you can upgrade your TigerStop with TigerSet software.
The TigerSet software upgrade opens up a communication port on your TigerStop so you can use a PC, PLC, or barcode scanner for example, to control your TigerStop systems. With TigerSet you can bypass the controller and communicate directly with your TigerStop.
Dynamic Optimization™ software from TigerStop®, also known as linear nesting, is an instant and mathematically precise way of deciding what order to process parts to optimize material yield. The software determines the best use of material, so the operator (unskilled worker or pro fabricator) only has to focus on feeding parts and cutting.
Dynamic Optimization software calculates the best cutting order so you have the least amount of scrap waste. The software goes through every combination of every length and quantity of material in your cut list.