Leading Innovation through Human-Centric Design.
The Research Proposition
Workshops and Tools
Information gets lost
- Insights are often decentralised across businesses and the adoption of online repositories costs time and resources to maintain.
- Businesses understand that something isn’t working, but often don’t dig deeper into the ‘why’, or aren’t able to assess where there may be opportunities to improve.
Good research is the backbone of any business
- I offer a customised scope of research based on business goals that help you understand your customer’s behaviours better, make informed decisions, and positively shape your services and proposition.
I speak plainly with stakeholders
- I stand up for design-thinking against the Hippo in the room; taking a user-centric approach to delivery based on user data as opposed to clout.
I’m a point of contact
- I manage all aspects of research and testing for your organisation.
- I design and facilitate workshops that engage your users and customers.
- I use a variety of qualitative and quantitative research techniques to provide accessible, relevant insights into the behaviours, needs and motivations of your customers.