At the World Economic Forum, I co-led a global research effort exploring the impact of artificial intelligence and other emerging technologies on the financial services industry.
To write these research papers, I managed a process of primary and secondary research, involving...
- 250+ contributions from subject matter experts at leading incumbents, innovation hubs, academic institutions, and regulatory bodies across the globe
- 7+ workshops and roundtable discussions that brought together stakeholders from different backgrounds from around the world, including NYC, London, Zurich, and Davos
- 10+ months of extensive research at the World Economic Forum's office in NYC
This culminated in the production of two reports:
The Next Generation of Data-Sharing in Financial Services: Using Privacy Enhancing Techniques to Unlock New Value
Navigating Uncharted Waters: A roadmap to responsible innovation with AI in financial services
These reports have been...
- Viewed and downloaded ~30k times from the WEF website, and quoted in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg, MIT Technology Review, American Banker, and others
- Used as the basis of testimony before the US House Committee on the Financial Services' Task Force on Artificial Intelligence in a 2019 hearing
site [at] soni [dot] im