By using the Postdrips ("Service" or "Services"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
Postdrips reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.
Violation of any of the terms below may result in the termination of your account.
As a User:
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Postdrips cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when content is posted by others who have their own logins under your account).
- You may not use the Service for any illegal purpose or to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
Your use of the Services is subject to the following additional restrictions
You represent, warrant, and agree that you will not contribute content to the Service or otherwise use the Services or interact with the Services in a manner that:
- Infringes or violates the intellectual property rights or any other rights of anyone else (including Contentdrip);
- Violates any law or regulation, including, without limitation, any applicable export control laws;
- Is harmful, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectionable;
- Jeopardizes the security of your Postdrips and LinkedIn account or anyone else’s (such as allowing someone else to log in to the Services as you);
- Attempts, in any manner, to obtain the password, account, or other security information from any other user;
- Violates the security of any computer network, or cracks any passwords or security encryption codes;
- Runs Maillist, Listserv, any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Services, or any processes that run or are activated while you are not logged into the Services, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of the Services (including by placing an unreasonable load on the Services’ infrastructure);
- “Crawls,” “scrapes,” or “spiders” any page, data, or portion of or relating to the Services or Content (through use of manual or automated means);