Effective: April 1, 2021
Last Updated: March 31, 2021
This Service also allows you to sell and purchase Crypto Assets (as defined below) via auction (“Auction”). Detailed rules regarding the Auction process are available on this page, Auction Rules. You may only participate in the Auction by linking your digital wallets on supported bridge extensions such as MetaMask (https://metamask.io/) or poladot.js (https://polkadot.js.org/extension/). MetaMask and Polakadot.js are electronic wallets, which allow you to purchase, store, and engage in transactions using the Ethereum and XNO cryptocurrencies respectively. Before putting up your unique digital asset for Auction or putting in an offer to purchase a unique digital asset from another user, we will ask you to download a supported electronic wallet extension, and connect and unlock your digital wallets with that extension. Once you submit an order to sell or purchase a unique digital asset, your order is passed on to the applicable extension, which completes the transaction on your behalf.
- Account Registration and Communication Preferences
- If you wish to participate in an Auction for Crypto Assets, you will need to connect a wallet extension and link a crypto account to our services (“Account”). You may edit the associated Account details for this linkage, by doing so, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete Account information about yourself, (b) maintain and promptly update from time to time as necessary your Account information, (c) maintain the security of your wallet password and accept all risks of unauthorized access to your Account and the information you provide to us, and (d) immediately notify us if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to the Service, or your Account. Xeno NFT Hub reserves the right to block multiple accounts of the same user. Also, you agree that you will not:
- create another account if we’ve disabled one you had unless you have our written permission first;
- create another account if we’ve disabled one you had unless you have our written permission first;
- buy, sell, rent or lease access to your Account or username unless you have our written permission first;
- log in or try to log in to access the Service through unauthorized third party applications or clients.
- Xeno NFT Hub may require you to provide additional information and documents at the request of any competent authority or in case of application of any applicable law or regulation, including laws related to anti-laundering (legalization) of incomes obtained by criminal means, or for counteracting financing of terrorism. Xeno NFT Hub may also require you to provide additional information and documents in cases where it has reasons to believe that:
- Your Account is being used for money laundering or for any other illegal activity;
- You have concealed or reported false identification information and other details; or
- Transactions effected via your Account were effected in breach of these Terms.
- In such cases, Xeno NFT Hub, in its sole discretion, may pause or cancel your Auction transactions until such additional information and documents are reviewed by Xeno NFT Hub and accepted as satisfying the requirements of applicable law. If you do not provide complete and accurate information and documents in response to such a request, Xeno NFT Hub may refuse to provide the Content (defined in Section 4(A) below) to you.
- You must provide all equipment and software necessary to connect to the Service and services, including but not limited to, a mobile device that is suitable to connect with and use Service and services, in cases where the Service offers a mobile component. You are solely responsible for any fees, including Internet connection or mobile fees, that you incur when accessing the Service or services.
- 4(b) Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms, the Service and Content may include software components provided by Xeno NFT Hub or its affiliates or a third party that are subject to separate license terms, in which case those license terms will govern such software components. For example, when you click to get more details about any of the Crypto Assets sold through our marketplace, you will notice a third party link to the website from which such Crypto Asset originated. Such website may include license terms governing the use of such Crypto Asset. In the event you purchase such Crypto Asset through our marketplace, you are required to comply with such terms.
- As stated above, your participation in the Auction is also subject to the rules available on this page, Auction Rules.
- Unless otherwise indicated in writing by us, the Service and all Content and other materials contained therein, including, without limitation, the Xeno NFT Hub logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, “Content”) are the proprietary property of Xeno NFT Hub or our affiliates, licensors or users, as applicable.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms, the Service and Content may include software components provided by Xeno NFT Hub or its affiliates or a third party that are subject to separate license terms, in which case those license terms will govern such software components.
- The Xeno NFT Hub logo and any Xeno NFT Hub product or service names, logos or slogans that may appear on the Service or Service are trademarks of Xeno NFT Hub or our affiliates and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. You may not use any metatags or other “hidden text” utilizing “Xeno NFT Hub” or any other name, trademark or product or service name of Xeno NFT Hub or our affiliates without our prior written permission. In addition, the look and feel of the Service and Content, including, without limitation, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, constitute the service mark, trademark or trade dress of Xeno NFT Hub and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and Xeno NFT Hub names or logos mentioned on the Service are the property of their respective owners and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the permission of the applicable trademark holder. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information by name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Xeno NFT Hub.
- License to Access and Use Our Service and ContentYou are hereby granted a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable, nonsublicensable license to access and use the Service and Content; provided, however, that such license is subject to these Terms and does not include any right to (a) sell, resell or use commercially the Service or Content, (b) distribute, publicly perform or publicly display any Content, (c) modify or otherwise make any derivative uses of the Service or Content, or any portion thereof, (d) use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods, (e) download (other than page caching) any portion of the Service or Content, except as expressly permitted by us, and (f) use the Service or Content other than for their intended purposes.
- HyperlinksYou are granted a limited, nonexclusive, nontransferable right to create a text hyperlink to the Service for noncommercial purposes, provided that such link does not portray Xeno NFT Hub or our affiliates or any of our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner, and provided further that the linking site does not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable. This limited right may be revoked at any time. You may not use a logo or other proprietary graphic of Xeno NFT Hub to link to the Service or Content without our express written permission. Further, you may not use, frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any Xeno NFT Hub trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including the images found on the Service, the content of any text or the layout or design of any page, or form contained on a page, on the Service without our express written consent.
- Third Party ServicesThe Service may contain links to third-party websites (“Third-Party Websites”) and applications (“Third-Party Applications”). When you click on a link to a Third-Party Website or Third-Party Application, we will not warn you that you have left our Service and are subject to the Terms and conditions (including privacy policies) of another website or destination. Such Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Applications and are not under the control of Xeno NFT Hub. Xeno NFT Hub is not responsible for any Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Applications. Xeno NFT Hub provides these Third-Party Websites and Third-Party Applications only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Applications, or their products or services. You use all links in Third-Party Websites, and Third-Party Applications at your own risk. When you leave our Service, our Terms and policies no longer govern. You should review all applicable agreements and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any Third-Party Websites or Third-Party Applications, and should make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any transaction with any third party.
- User Conduct
- You agree that you will not violate any law, contract, intellectual property or other third party right, and that you are solely responsible for your conduct, while accessing or using the Service or participating in the Auction. You agree that you will abide by these Terms and will not:
- Provide false or misleading information to Xeno NFT Hub;
- Use or attempt to use another user’s Account without authorization from such user and Xeno NFT Hub;
- Create or list counterfeit items;
- Pose as another person or create a misleading username;
- Use the Service in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying the Service, or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of the Service in any manner;
- Develop, utilize, or disseminate any software, or interact with any API in any manner, that could damage, harm, or impair the Service;
- Reverse engineer any aspect of the Service, or do anything that might discover source code or bypass or circumvent measures employed to prevent or limit access to any Service, area or code of the Service;
- Attempt to circumvent any content-filtering techniques we employ, or attempt to access any feature or area of the Service that you are not authorized to access;
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, script, browser extension, offline reader or other automated means or interface not authorized by us to access the Service, extract data or otherwise interfere with or modify the rendering of Service pages or functionality;
- Use data collected from our Service to contact individuals, companies, or other persons or entities;
- Use data collected from our Service for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation, email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing, and direct marketing);
- Bypass or ignore instructions that control all automated access to the Service;
- Use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or engage in, encourage or promote any activity that violates these Terms;
- Use any associated blockchain network to carry out any illegal activities, including but not limited to money laundering, terrorist financing or deliberately engaging in activities designed to adversely affect the performance of the Blockchain Platforms, or Xeno NFT Hub network, or the Service;
- Engage in wash trading or other deceptive or manipulative trading activities;
- Place misleading bids or offers;
- Use the Service to carry out any financial activities subject to registration or licensing, including but not limited to creating, listing, or buying securities, commodities, options, real estate, or debt instruments; or
- Use the Service to participate in fundraising for a business, protocol, or platform, including but not limited to creating, listing, or buying assets that are redeemable for financial instruments, assets that give owners rights to participate in an ICO or any securities offering, or assets that entitle owners to financial rewards, including but not limited to, DeFi yield bonuses, staking bonuses, and burn discounts.
- Xeno NFT Hub facilitates trade among a diverse community of buyers and sellers. Cultivating a non-censored open platform is one of our most prized values, and we're committed to providing a platform for the exchange of a wide range of content, including controversial content. These policies ensure that our marketplace offers the widest selection of assets possible while promoting trust and respect, as well as adherence to the law.
- Xeno NFT Hub has always exercised judgment in allowing or disallowing certain assets, listings, smart contracts, and collections consistent with the spirit of openness in a worldwide community of users of a radical new technology. We carefully consider the complete situation and all its details in light of our policies before deciding to remove inappropriate assets, listings, smart contracts, and collections when we discover them or they're brought to our attention.
- Assets, listings, smart contracts, and collections that Xeno NFT Hub deems inappropriate, disruptive, or illegal are prohibited on Xeno NFT Hub. Xeno NFT Hub reserves the rights to determine the appropriateness of listings on its site and remove any listing at any time. If you create or offer an asset, listing, smart contract, or collection in violation of these policies, we will take corrective actions, as appropriate, including but not limited to removing the asset, listing, smart contract, or collection, deleting your Xeno NFT Hub account, and permanently withholding payments and revenue sharing fees. Xeno NFT Hub cannot destroy or impound your assets or smart contracts, but we reserve the right to destroy inappropriate metadata stored on our servers, and take administrative action to cancel auctions when needed.
- Assets, listings, smart contracts, and collections that include metadata that violates international or United States intellectual property laws, promotes suicide or self harm, incites hate or violence against others, degrades or doxes another individual, depicts minors in sexually suggestive situations, or is otherwise illegal in the United States are prohibited on Xeno NFT Hub and will be removed.
- Assets, listings, smart contracts, and collections with a primary or substantial purpose in a game or application that violates international or United States intellectual property laws, promotes suicide or self harm, incites hate or violence against others, degrades or doxes another individual, depicts minors in sexually suggestive situations, or is otherwise illegal in the United States are prohibited on Xeno NFT Hub and will be removed.
- Assets, listings, smart contracts, and collections created or used primarily or substantially for the purpose of raising funds for any known terrorist organizations listed on https://www.state.gov/foreign-terrorist-organizations/ are prohibited on Xeno NFT Hub and will be removed.
- The sale of stolen assets, assets taken without authorization, and otherwise illegally obtained assets on Xeno NFT Hub is prohibited. If you have reason to believe that an asset listed on Xeno NFT Hub was illegally obtained, please contact us immediately. Listing illegally obtained assets may result in your listings being cancelled, your assets being hidden, or your account being suspended.
- We require all users to be 18 years old or older. If you are under 18, you may use a parent or guardian's Xeno NFT Hub account, but only with involvement of the account holder. However, the account holder is responsible for everything done with that account.
- NSFW content is meant for people who are 18 years and older. We allow the sale of this content. However, asset names, listings and their descriptions, smart contract names, and collections including profanity or overtly sexual content are prohibited on Xeno NFT Hub and will be removed. A smart contract that contains NSFW content is subject to being marked NSFW, even if the NSFW content only represent a portion of the content on the smart contract.
Do not create or list illegal or offensive content, such as products that depict graphic sexual acts and images that depict children under the age of 18 in a sexually suggestive manner. Do not use profanity or graphic language in any content you list or create on Xeno NFT Hub.Hence pertaining to NSFW content: it's permitted on Xeno NFT Hub, but we're going to do our best to keep it out of the high traffic areas and if it's extreme in any way, we'll very likely remove it.
- If you become aware of the creation, listing, or buying of assets in violation of any of the terms specified in this section, you shall contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to report it. Content creators bear special responsibility for informing Xeno NFT Hub of the existence of their collections, contracts, and assets that violate these terms.
- User Content and CopyrightYou are solely responsible for your use of the Services and for any Content you provide, including compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations. We take no responsibility for the Content posted or listed via the Services.
You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post, or display using the Services.By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, sublicensable, royalty-free license to use, copy, modify, and display such Content for our lawful business purposes, including to to provide, promote, and improve the Services.
Xeno NFT Hub does not claim that submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services gives Xeno NFT Hub any ownership or resale rights in your Content.
You represent and warrant that you have, or have obtained, all rights, licenses, consents, permissions, power and/or authority necessary to grant the rights granted herein for any Content that you submit, post or display on or through the Services.
You agree that such Content will not contain material subject to copyright or other proprietary rights, unless you have necessary permission or are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant Xeno NFT Hub the license described above.Xeno NFT Hub reserves the right to remove content without prior notice. Xeno NFT Hub will take down works in response to formal infringement claims and will terminate a user's access to the Services if the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.