**Here are the terms of service that exist to protect you, others, and us to play fair.
- "User" or "You" means any person who access or avail this App of the Company for the purpose of hosting, publishing, sharing, transacting, displaying or uploading information or views and includes other persons jointly participating in using the App of the Company.
- "Company": Is defined as McKinley & Rice an existing Company under the Companies Act, 1956 and having its registered office at A-602, iThum Tower, Sector-62, Noida along with its unit for the Company's Application CareerChat.
- "Date of Commencement: Is the date indicating the acceptance of the application by the user of the service. It shall be specified by the company in its notice to the user either through e-mail or conventional mail.
- "Date of Termination": Is the date of expiry mentioned in the notice or/and the letter of termination.
- "Product Catalogue": Contains time to time information and description of the Services provided by the Company either in writing or contained in the mobile application CareerChat.
- "Registration Data": Is the database of all the particulars and information supplied by the User on initial application and subscription, including but without limiting to the User's name, telephone number, mailing address, account and email address.
- Words referring to masculine include the feminine and the singular include the plural and vice versa as the context admits or requires; and Words importing persons includes individuals, bodies corporate and unincorporated.
- "Services": Means the Services to be provided by the Company to the User of CareerChat and shall include the provision of following facilities:
- Service to the User wishing to post résumé or curriculum vitae for the purpose of seeking employment.
- Service to the user who wishes to place a print advertisement in any publication/periodical.
- Service to the User who wishes to insert advertisements at CareerChat.
- Service to the User who wishes to receive advertisements and promotional messages on CareerChat and via emails.
- "CareerChat": Is defined as the mobile application of the Company McKinley & Rice.
- "User": Is either a job seeker or an Employer or Recruitment agency or any other person/entity who avails of any service of the Company whether or not registered on CareerChat and includes his successors and permitted assignees.
Commencement of Service
- The Service shall be deemed to have commenced on the Date of Commencement.
- Services of CareerChat are available only to those individuals/organisations that can form legally binding contracts enforceable under applicable law.