By commissioning me you agree to the following terms:
Me, the artist:
- Maintain the right to use the commissioned artwork in any form.
- Maintain the right to post the commissioned artwork on my social media.
- Will honor your request if you do not wish to have your commissioned artwork visible publicly.
- Maintain the right to turn down any commission.
You, the client:
- May not use the commissioned artwork to sell on products, prints or use it continuously for social media promotions/videos. These are personal commissions for personal use.
- May print your commission for personal use on paper and products.
- May edit, crop, and resize the commissioned art.
- May post and use the art on social media as long as you credit me in the post and link back to my social media.
- May request small edits after the commission is finished. Large changes will be available for an additional cost.
- Will only receive a digital file of the commission (PNG file, 350dpi). No physical item will be shipped to you.
PAYMENTS & REFUNDS
- Payments will be through PayPal.
- The full payment will be at the end of the commission, when the commissioned artwork will be finished. I will send you a preview of the finished artwork (with a watermark on it), if you approve it, I will send you the invoice and request the full payment through Paypal. Once the payment will be received, I will send you the artwork at full resolution without the watermark on it.
- I will start working on the commission once you are at the top of the commission queue.
- No refund is allowed.