This is a rough look at what my weekly reset looks like. Amend it to fit your own purposes!
- [ ] Bring email inbox to zero
- [ ] Clear Google Keep
- [ ] Clear Things
- [ ] Clean desktop / downloads folder
- [ ] Collect loose papers on desk
- [ ] Collect any mail
- [ ] Remove receipts from wallet
- [ ] Add any upcoming events to calendar
- [ ] Brain dump new to dos in my Next Actions
- [ ] Ask 'Does this need to be done?' 'Does this need to be done today?' 'Does this need to be done by ME?' 'How could I ask for help?'
- [ ] Label to do with context lists
- [ ] Review all of my Next Actions and tick off completed
- [ ] Review waiting for list and chase anyone up that you need to
- [ ] Review my Projects / Goals and ensure that there is at least 1 action item on each project / goal