About the role
We are looking for a Technical Writer who can create and manage high quality content targeted to Web3 developers, DevOps, and management. Content topics range from quick start guides, how-tos, technical reference (API), concepts, release notes, and videos.
What we are looking for
- 1+ years as a technical writer for a technical, software solution.
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment based on the needs of internal teams and customers.
- Track record of building and maintaining strong working relationships with Product Managers, R&D and customer facing teams.
Even better if you have
- Experience with web3 ecosystem namely blockchain & NFTs
- Have worked in a team following project management methodologies such as agile
What to expect
- Create, edit, and manage content for the Polygon Developer Ecosystem
- As part of Engineering/R&D, you will work closely with Engineers, Sales Engineers, and Customer Success to document new features, improve existing content, and provide UI text and tooltips.
- Plan docs for new product releases with Product Managers and Product Marketing.