Rebill (YC W22) is a payments orchestration and recurring billing platform for companies scaling in Latin America.
Rebill integrates with multiple payment gateways and +140 payment methods to enable companies to expand their sales 10x faster and cheaper in Latin America while increasing their payment approval rates by 20%.
It offers total flexibility to manage any recurring billing scenario and provides advanced metrics for any SaaS, e-learning, e-commerce,and insurance company.
Rebill has fundraised 3.6M USD from recognized investors like Tiger Global Management, YCombinator, Soma Capital, SV Angel, Magma Partners, Rally Cap, Arash Ferdowsi (co-founder of Dropbox), Guillermo Rauch (Founder of Vercel), Stefan Jeschonnek & Jan Deepen (co-founders of SumUp), and more.
What you'll be doing
- Help customers achieve their technical objectives by delivering timely technical guidance, enablement, and best practices materials
- Be a product evangelist to your customer portfolio, educating them on new Rebill features and product roadmap
- Build long-term relationships with the stakeholders in your portfolio of companies, and deeply understand their strategy, goals, and plans
- Track customer goals and progress to help facilitate their ROI
- Monitor customer health, satisfaction, expansion opportunities, risks, and escalations
- Work with internal account teams to identify and resolve renewal risk, identify expansion opportunities, build strategies to drive further customer adoption
- Use data to monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends. Identify areas for improvement and action in the customer portfolio
- Be the voice of the customer when engaging with internal teams
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- A background in any of the following: Technical Account Management, Technical Consulting, Technical Support, or a similar role