💡 Notion Tip: Keep your company-wide goals somewhere central so everyone can see how their work connects and how much progress is being made. Here's some example content to get your started:
⭐ Improve customer satisfaction
As a team, we will work to improve our customer satisfaction ratings by 10% within the next quarter. We will do this by implementing new processes, training programs, and customer service initiatives.
- [ ] Conduct customer surveys to collect feedback and identify areas for improvement.
- [ ] Establish clear and consistent customer service protocols to ensure all team members are providing high-quality support.
- [ ] Provide ongoing training and development opportunities to improve team members' communication and problem-solving skills when dealing with customers.
👥 Reduce customer churn
As a team, our goal is to reduce our customer churn rate to less than 5% within the next year. We will do this by analyzing customer feedback, improving our onboarding process, and providing proactive customer support to address any issues or concerns.
- [ ] Implement a customer onboarding program that addresses common pain points and sets clear expectations for new customers.
- [ ] Conduct regular customer feedback sessions to identify and address any issues or concerns before they lead to churn.
- [ ] Develop a proactive customer support strategy that includes regular check-ins and personalized communication to build strong relationships with customers.
📈 Increase revenue
Our team's goal is to increase revenue by 25% within the next fiscal year. To achieve this, we will focus on improving our sales process, expanding our customer base, and offering new products and services.
- [ ] Develop a comprehensive sales plan that includes targeted outreach to potential customers and cross-selling opportunities for existing customers.
- [ ] Conduct market research to identify new product or service offerings that align with customer needs and preferences.
- [ ] Analyze and optimize pricing strategies to ensure competitive pricing while maximizing profitability.