Here you can list down what your team agrees on as guidelines that help you work effectively together.
- We are always kind. We remove our anger and emotions from the equation.
- When we face conflict with another team member, we talk it out directly.
- We commit to sticking to meeting times and deadlines and hold ourselves accountable. If we can't make a deadline or meeting on time we communicate clearly the reason and when we will be able to deliver.
- We demonstrate diligence by giving it our best every day. We're role models for high quality results and help each other accomplish those.
- We keep the team informed on our progress and document our communication and work for other stakeholders.