👋 Welcome to the Teaching at Index Notion hub! If you want a quick roundup about Teaching at Index, then check out the Loom video below or read the Notion doc. :~)
Check out the PDF version here!
Teaching at Index.pdf
👉 - Your Ideas
👉 - Curriculum support
- An engaged audience
- Broadcasting tools
- Space for creative play
- $$ potential
How does it work?
- We are a community-supported platform for sharing knowledge
- We offer Workshops and Events on all topics
- You keep 50% of the sales
- Live session or pre-recorded (students can follow at their own pace)
- No teaching pedigree required—just an idea and a willingness to facilitate a workshop
How are we different?
- We believe in teaching as a creative practice
- Engaged, lively workshop groups rather than stale lectures
- Virtual workshops allow your ideas to reach a global audience
- Pay what you can model
- Scholarships, need based
- PALs supported programming
- Backed by garden3d
- You can be as weird as you want—and talk about topics you wouldn’t normally speak on in a corporation or traditional educational environment