Taptive is an education startup on a mission to improve the accessibility and quality of online learning.
What We Do⚡
Taptive helps writers write by running cohort-based writing programs for online communities.
We white label and run a standard writing program for communities to help them strengthen internal relationships, improve their brand, and level up their people. Read more: Introducing Taptive.
Impactful mission in an important sector 🎓
- Help to move online education forward. You will be part of building a company that is helping to bring quality education to the internet
Learn in a fast-paced environment 📈
- We’re iterating, building, and experimenting. It’s the perfect place to learn about company building and startups
Autonomy and influence over the direction of the company 🚅
- You will be one of the first hires, and you will help to move us in the right direction. We’ll be looking for your direct input to move the business forward
What To Expect:
- Taptive is an early-stage startup. We’re gearing up for an exciting year of growth 🚀
- Our team is looking to build a profitable, sustainable business. We’re in it for the long-term
- The team is small and you will work directly with the founder and product manager
- We are fully remote but based out of New York City. If you’re in New York, we will have occasional in-person meetings
Meet some of the companies and communities we partner with:
Great Founders Write by Ben Putano
1729 - The Network State
Meet the Founder: