Who we are
Mirror World is the world's first intelligent NFT GameFi project incubated by rct AI, a well-funded AI startup focused on creating intelligent NPCs in the metaverse. Mirror World is creating a game matrix powered by AI. We are bridging the world of AI and Crypto, bringing players from the Web2 gaming experience to Web3.
What you will do:
- Build up business departments from 0-1, own the recruitment processes from end-to-end;
- Build up onboarding experience, candidate mapping, hiring graph, and execute on talent acquisition;
- Source and select candidates effectively by assessing both the technical and people skills as well as culture fit
- Professionally design and push the execution of: human resources solutions, effective and diverse communications channels, organizational development, team talent buildup
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, driving the interview and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates
- Managing and adjusting for any changes in project scope, schedule and / or budget, able to make judgements
- Understanding organization's business operations, grasp top level strategies and propel execution of human resource strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition or Recruitment
- Minimum 2 years in hiring for tech and/or product roles
- A broad understanding of technologies, in areas such as (but not limited to): technology stacks; programming languages, pattern and practices; database and infrastructure technologies; DevOps, etc.
- Skills in partnering with hiring managers to create effective sourcing strategies
Experience in managing and prioritizing multiple searches and projects
The ability to effectively evaluate technical aptitude and screen candidates for both technical and behavioural fit
- Growth mindset and exceptional written and verbal communication skills in both English and Mandarin
- Strong communication, effective stakeholder management and conflict resolution skills.
To submit your resume, please send it to: email@example.com