Goals / Outcomes
To Do List
What is the Talent Protocol Ambassadors Program?
This Ambassadors Program is for individuals that are enthusiastic about all-things Web3 and are willing to help the Talent Protocol community grow. As an Ambassador, there are many ways you can get involved in expanding Talent Protocol’s community, such as:
- Representing Talent Protocol in your city/region
- Onboarding newcomers and providing support on our channels
- Contributing with developing FAQs, guidelines and documentation related to the product and community
- Identifying partnerships and opportunities for the Talent Protocol community
- Participating in initiatives and tasks that will help driving the community forward
For us, community growth is more about quality than quantity. The goal is not just bringing new users, but making sure we have active and engaged community members.
What we expect from an Ambassador?
- A six months commitment, which can be renewed if both parties (Ambassador and Talent Protocol team) agree.
- A minimum availability of 10 hours per week, to support our community channels and perform other tasks (translate content, give product feedback, organize in-person/online events, etc)