Imprint is building a payments and loyalty platform from the ground up to serve modern brands and their customers.
Learn more about Imprint's mission and values by clicking below:
About the role
At Imprint, we are reimagining the relationship between consumers and the brands they love through innovation in payments, rewards, and loyalty. We are specifically focused on building a new branded credit card platform to power modern brands.
We are seeking our talent coordinator to support our rapidly growing distributed team. The person in this role will champion Imprint's culture, provide a top notch interview and onboarding experience, and demonstrate a spirit of thoughtful accountability matching our fast-moving developing business.
You will be the main point of contact for both candidates and new hires and be responsible for initiatives such as:
- Creating and managing a seamless interview and onboarding process for every candidate we meet and hire
- Ensuring smooth operations of our virtual office
- Helping our teams stay connected by planning and promoting creative virtual company events and other activities
- Manage fullcycle candidate experience inclusive of posting jobs, scheduling interviews, virtual onsite facilitation, candidate communication, and onboarding our new hires
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date data in our applicant tracking system, Greenhouse
- Manage employee onboarding by collaborating with our technology and operations teams while providing a high touch experience for new hires
- Support IT related needs for employees including equipment ordering, provisioning, tracking, asset management, and escalating any troubleshooting as needed
- Be the main touchpoint for all office and facilities needs of our team members - both supporting them during this remote period and also when we return to physical offices
- Identify gaps and inefficiencies in the recruiting and onboarding processes and proactively provide actionable solutions
- Manage the relationship with our vendors and external parties such as the suppliers and contractors, customers, regulatory bodies, and other third parties