Scope of Application
- Terms shall apply to all relationships related to the use of the services between Users and us.
- In addition to Terms, we may make various provisions regarding the services, such as rules for use . These rules may be referred to by any name. These rules, regardless of their names, shall constitute a part of Terms.
- In the case that the conflict with preceding individual provisions, the individual provisions shall take precedence unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.
- With regard to this service, registration for use shall be completed when a prospective user agrees to Terms and applies for registration for use in accordance with the procedure defined by us.
- We may not approve an application for registration of use if we judge that the applicant has any of reasons, and we shall not be obligated to disclose any such reasons.
- False information is reported in registration.
- The application has been made by a person who has violated Terms.
- In other cases where we deem that registration is not appropriate.
User ID and Password Management
- Users shall properly manage their user IDs and passwords for this service at their own risk.
- Users may not, under any circumstances, transfer or lend their User ID and password to a third party or share them with a third party. In the event that User ID and password matches the registered information, we shall deem the use to be by the User who has registered the User ID.
- We cannot be held liable for any damages arising from the use of user IDs and passwords by third parties, except in cases where there is willful misconduct or gross negligence on us.
- Users retain ownership of stored data. By using this service, Users shall be deemed to have entrusted the management and handling of the stored data by us.
- We may, at its discretion, back up stored data for the convenience of restoration in the event of server failure or suspension without the consent of registered users.
- We shall delete all stored data upon termination of the Service Usage Agreement. We shall not be liable for any damages incurred by Registered Users or third parties in relation to the storage, deletion, backup, etc.