Appointments available via
- The appointment slots are 15-minutes long. This is to facilitate more calls during busy times but can go longer on other times.
- Keep in mind that some mentors are on different timezones than you so try to book appointments at least 12 hours in advance to ensure that the mentors see it.
- Week 1: bandit overthewire — getting comfortable with command line
- Week 2: redtiger overthewire — SQL injection from scratch
- Week 3: Advent of CyberSecurity — Essential Tools
- Week 4: Cryptopals — Attacks on Cryptography
- Week 5: natas overthewire — the familiar web
- Week 6: Mid-point self-assessment — picoCTF
- Week 7: Building the momentum — google-CTF
- Week 8: Practice Makes Better — CSAW 365
- Week 9: Freedom is a Constant Struggle
- Reverse Engineering Resources
- OSINT Resources