at Practice (view all jobs), Fully Remote
Practice helps solopreneurs do more, faster. Our software is ambitious in its scope — we’re building a customizable, modern CRM for the business of one. Workflows, payment automation, scheduling, forms, notes, real-time messaging, and more; solopreneurs can run their entire business on Practice.
We are looking for a support engineer who will contribute to the development effort to enhance the way we are delivering on all our services powering the Practice platform.
As a Support Engineer on the team:
- You will guide our team's support strategies, vision, and architecture
- You will design and build tools for runbook management, issue resolution, monitoring, and metrics
- You will work with customers experiences with appealing, intuitive, interactive, and responsive user interfaces
By working together on behalf of our customers and their clients we are building the future of solo entrepreneurship one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
You have 🍎
- 2+ years of development or technical support experience
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging technical systems
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
More Important Details 🌈
- You’ll be an early employee working directly with a team of repeat founders.
- We have an international team, and actively seek to increase our diversity. We welcome applications from those of all persuasions, genders, orientations, races and nationalities to apply.
- We work remotely. You can be located anywhere, but at our size today important work conversations tend to happen around ET (America/New_York) working hours.