You as well don’t like the any kind of waste material lingering around your locality, or at your favorite hotspot or in our beautiful lakes. But you couldn’t do anything to it. Here is the chance to be part of creating a revolution and a supply chain so that, that waste ends up in its proper place. Rest you can leave on us because we believe that experience doesn’t matter if you have ability to learn and grow.
- ⌛Duration: 3 months
- 📍Location: On site (Udaipur)
- 💸Stipend: Rs. 5,000 - Rs. 8,000/ month (as intern)
- 💸Salary: 10,000 - 15,000/month (when full time)
What we look for
- You want to be part of the core management team that’s going to build the next rocket ship 🚀 and revolutionize the traditional brick industry while solving the waste management issue
- You are good with analyzing the data, building relationships and, negotiation
- You care about the implications of your ideas and system as much as the cost and resources involved with it.
- You’ve experience making hard trade-offs between important goals to get the right things built quickly
- Bonus: 🏌🏽If you’re passionate working with startup!
If your answer to these questions is a resounding yes, we already like you!
What you'll work on
- Identify the sources of raw material (Plastic waste, Industrial waste) collection in the city.
- Conduct competitive sourcing strategies and negotiates with suppliers for all materials to minimize the cost
- Negotiate, close the deal and set the procurement chain to make sure continuous supply of raw materials
- Determine appropriate inventory stock levels based on the data and production rate
- Negotiate and complete contracts with vendors for optimal cost and delivery times.