See - ‣
- [ ] Space / Size of the property and the number of bedrooms. - Is the property to small?
- Paragraph 17.4
- [ ] Is the property unsuitable due to a special needs of the applicant or a member of their household
- Paragraph 17.5
- [ ] Location - Is the property too far away or in an inappropriate location?
- [ ] Social Considerations - is there a risk of domestic or other violence, racial or other harassment in a particular locality
- Paragraph 17.6
- [ ] Is this accommodation intended for a short time or for a longer time?
- Paragraph 17.7
17.7 Accommodation that is suitable for a short period, for example accommodation used to discharge an interim duty pending inquiries under section 188
, may not necessarily be suitable for a longer period, for example to discharge a duty under section 193(2)
- [ ] Has there been a change in the family’s circumstances since this accommodation was offered or the needs of the family was assessed?
- Paragraph 17.8 - 10
Standards of Accommodation