Tracks and Prizes
← Back to Home
- Please include a link to your project code on Github (must be open source) - projects without an open source Github repo will not be considered.
- Please prepare a video to explain your project and how it works. The video shouldn’t be longer than 5 minutes.
- Please include a presentation deck - just include a public link to a public google slide or canva
- Please include a link to a deployment of your project/prototype on testnet or mainnet
For project submission details, please refer to the project submission guide by Devfolio:
How to Create an Effective Pitch Deck
A pitch deck is a presentation, usually made up of 10-15 slides, to pitch your idea to investors (and in the case of this hackathon, the judging panel). An effective pitch deck should tell a compelling story about your idea, explain your business model and underlying tech, and discuss your growth strategy. Here are some tips for creating a pitch deck:
- Focus on your business vision. Open with your vision and mission for the product or company. What problem are you solving and for whom?
- Share your business model. Explain how your business model works in a simple, easy-to-understand way. Discuss your target customers, product/service, revenue streams, partnerships, and operational infrastructure.
- Highlight your product or service. Share details about the products or services you offer, including any intellectual property such as patents. Demonstrate the key features and benefits.
- Explain your tech and how you used Flow in your project. Include any other key information related to the implementation
- Discuss your target market. Analyze your target customers and the competitive landscape. Share key metrics about your market size, growth, customers, trends, and competitors.
- Share your growth strategy. Explain how you will acquire new customers and gain market share. Discuss key sales and marketing channels, partnerships, and operational processes. Share key metrics and milestones.
- Introduce your team. Share details about your company's leadership team and key personnel. Highlight relevant experience, skills, and accomplishments that make your team poised for success.
- Keep it clear and concise. Use visuals like charts, graphs, photos, and video to engage your audience while keeping your pitch deck concise. Aim for no more than 10-15 slides.