We are a small but mighty team working on a mission to upskill the world's workforce.
Over the next decade, 1 billion jobs will be reimagined by the development of new technologies. Companies need to reskill their employees, but they lack the know-how to do so. Individuals need to reskill throughout their careers to keep pace with changing requirements, but their learning options are insufficient.
We are building a better solution using social learning and technology to drive outcomes at scale. Our project-based learning platform empowers employees to make step function transformations in their careers and companies to upskill their workforces.
We come from Coursera, Google, Wayfair, Teach For America, Neeva, Quora, and are backed by Greylock, GSV, and Cowboy Ventures. If you are motivated by the opportunity to build from scratch, love a good challenge, and want to be part of a team that is passionate about reinventing education (and having a lot of fun while we do it!) -- we’d love to talk.
About the role
- Support our learners in completing their courses successfully. Jump in when they are stuck, proactively resolve their problems, cheer them on, go above and beyond to make CoRise the best learning experience they've ever had.
- Create a vibrant, supportive, and fun cohort experience. Moderate our Slack community in a way that promotes learning, growth, and engagement.
- Manage multiple tasks simultaneously, exhibiting tremendous (and we mean TREMENDOUS) attention to detail.
- Track real-time student performance data and make informed decisions about what action to take.
- Support instructors in running their courses. Share ongoing feedback so they can improve their content and delivery.
You will thrive in this role if
- You are customer obsessed. You care deeply about end-users (in our case, learners) and their success.
- You are an energy multiplier. You are positive and enthusiastic. You know how to motivate people and inspire them to take action.
- You are a problem solver. When you run up against an obstacle, your default is to brainstorm solutions. Nothing is someone else’s problem. You are a team player who loves to pitch in, roll up your sleeves, generate ideas, and produce results.
- You are HIGHLY organized and detail-oriented. You love to manage several things at once, track details, and meet deadlines.
- You are a systems thinker. When given a complex problem, you break it into smaller pieces. You take processes that are messy and inefficient and improve them.