👋 This role is global and remote. Reach out to Montserrat, our Talent Owner at email@example.com with your updated CV if you're interested and keen to know more.
Scope of Work
The Strategic Client Success Lead role is crucial to OnLoop’s success as a company — as well as our ability to create and own Collaborative Team Development (CTD) as a new category of tech that teams everywhere deserve. OnLoop is a product-led company, which means that product usage is the primary driver of everything: user acquisition, retention and expansion.
As a result, we obsess over how users in our early logos (incl. Beyond Meat, Shell Ventures, Dolby Laboratories and OpenAI) are adopting OnLoop, engaging with the product and building weekly habits. By every stretch OnLoop is real innovation, disrupting legacy and disliked performance management and L&D. Most customers have never seen anything like OnLoop in the market.
It’s the job of the Strategic Client Success Lead to guide customers seamlessly into this new world, and expand their imagination of what is possible with OnLoop — and who they could be. You’ll help define what Client Success looks like at OnLoop, building out the infrastructure so we can scale to make 100+ logos/customers very happy, and determining how insights are translated to inform key product development decisions. This role will report directly to the Co-Founder and Head of Growth.
- Make existing and new customers wildly happy: Laser-focus on making 10 customers very happy and expanding that number exponentially. You’ll own Client Success end to end as soon as the deal closes, starting with onboarding entire teams and organizations and pushing them to a deeper understanding of how OnLoop can change their lives for the better.
- Build the infrastructure to make customers very happy at scale: Decide on the tech stack, automations, processes and systems that will scale customer happiness. Build aha-inducing playbook and collateral to enable onboarding at scale. Build checklist of actions to execute in the first 30-90 days.
- Define and drive the “aha” moment: Obsess over how quickly users and teams reach “Activation” in the product (the “aha” moment when OnLoop delivers on the value it promised in the first place), and experiment with ways to reduce the time it takes for users to get there. Learn deeply through data about what drives Activation, e.g., interview power users regularly to understand the ‘why’ behind app behaviors.
- Create compelling collateral to drive virality (i.e., referrals): When customers love a product, they want to tell their friends about it. You’ll build mechanisms for customers to tell their stories with OnLoop - e.g., Loom video testimonials, case studies, etc.
Successful candidates will have
- Strategic and flexible problem solver: Ability to ask great questions that uncover
customers’ strategic goals, listen between the lines, and frame OnLoop’s solution so
it directly solves for those problems and goals.
- Product-first approach: Know the product inside and out, be able to creatively
connect dots between company/team contexts and product use cases and
triangulate team and user behavior patterns over time to feed back to the product
team in order to convert key insights into features and/or design elements.
- Contagious conviction: Belief in OnLoop’s transformational impact as a new
product/category, and an ability to inspire strangers to believe it, too
- Data-driven: Experience looking across multiple data sets to get insight and tell a
- Stellar communication: Ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear
and effective manner to a senior audience
- Customer-first approach: Customer experience and customer centricity