Steakwallet should update automatically with every release. If it doesn't then you can manually update it by following the simple steps below. You can also download it based on the steps below:
- Go to Steakwallet on the Apple App Store
- Click the "Update" button on top right to update the app or "Download" if you have not yet downloaded the app
- Wait for the update/download to finish. Voilá
- Open the Google Play Store app Google Play.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Apps with an update available are labeled "Update available."
- Tap Update.
- Better Gas Fee Details: More detailed gas fees when staking or sending transactions
- Broken Balance Actions: Fixed a bug where balance actions were unable to be pressed on iOS
- Token Support: Binance Smart Chain, xDai, Harmony One, Terra, Juno and many of the popular tokens on these chains are now supported in Steakwallet
- Staking: You can now stake Luna and Juno tokens via your Steakwallet
- NFT background: Any NFTs you now hold in your Steakwallet can be set as your background for a more personalised staking experience
- Performance Improvements: Initial load time and general app sluggishness has been improved with this release
Hot fix release to fix crashes for new users of Steakwallet, existing users unaffected.
- Advanced Token View: Steakwallet now boasts a more detailed token view for every coin, we surface more informational staking details and historical price data.
- Token Support: Arbitrum, Optimism and Polygon support is now live! These three chains offer faster and cheaper transactions than Ethereum.