⚠️ Steakwallet should update automatically with every release. If it doesn't then you can manually update it by following the simple steps below. You can also download it based on the steps below:
- Go to Steakwallet on the Apple App Store
- Click the "Update" button on top right to update the app or "Download" if you have not yet downloaded the app
- Wait for the update/download to finish. Voilá
- Open the Google Play Store app Google Play.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & device. Apps with an update available are labeled "Update available."
- Tap Update.
- Correctly resolving send amounts when entering in a selected currency
- Added a network picker when establishing WalletConnect sessions
- Added a warning when sending transactions via WalletConnect that might fail due to high gas fees
- Correctly handling max send amounts when dealing with tokens that don't have 18 decimals
Hot fix release (Android only) to fix Steakwallet crashes.
- Staking support: Beta support for Yearn vaults on Fantom and updating the vaults for DAI, YFI, WETH and WBTC
- ENS Integration: Steakwallet will now resolve addresses if they've been set via ENS when sending tokens on more than 10 different L1s. We've also updated our settings page to display your avatar if you've set one
- Transaction history for Fantom, Optimism, Arbitrum, Polygon, Avalanche
- More seamless WalletConnect experience with loading screens for when the connection is a little slow
- Max stake amount for any integration is now the minimum of the amount - gas or amount - 0.05