👋 This role is global and remote. Reach out to Monisha, our Chief Of Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV if you're interested and keen to know more.
Scope of Work
We're looking for a motivated and hands-on individual to be our first full-time Talent Owner at OnLoop and drive strategic decisions to help the business perform more efficiently and at scale.
- Work closely with managers to gain a comprehensive understanding of the company’s hiring needs for each position, and meet competitive hiring goals and expectations
- Build the 10* candidate experience and own the end-to-end hiring lifecycle across a variety of open roles helping to source, hire, and retain quality talent.
- Grow and foster high-touch relationships with a database of qualified active and passive talent to pull from as new positions open up
- Continuously partner with senior managers to design, refine, and implement innovative recruiting strategies
- Stay on top of the current and upcoming job boards, social networks, partnerships, university programmes and platforms to find talent, and plan, create, and release job descriptions and announcements
- Strategise and build a referral mechanism within the OnLoop network
- Success metrics include 0% voluntary attrition, 50% growth in OnLooper generated impressions and >70 eNPS
Successful candidates will have
- Previous years’ experience in talent acquisition and development at tech startups
- Advanced knowledge of core workflow management products, database management, and internet search
- Familiarity with job boards, and talent management processes, databases, and systems
- Proven experience conducting various types of interviews (i.e., phone, video, etc.)
- Proficiency with content management systems
- Experience developing hiring strategy