at Practice (view all jobs), Fully Remote
Practice helps solopreneurs do more, faster. Our software is ambitious in its scope — we’re building a customizable, modern CRM for the business of one. Workflows, payment automation, scheduling, forms, notes, real-time messaging, and more; solopreneurs can run their entire business on Practice.
We are looking for a senior software development engineer who will contribute to the development effort to enhance the way we are delivering on all our services powering the Practice platform.
As a Senior Software Development Engineer on the team:
- You will guide our team's technical strategies, vision, and architecture.
- You will design, test, deploy, maintain and enhance highly scalable software.
- You will solve a breadth of technical problems involving back-end software engineering, and user interface development.
- You will take initiative and be responsible for technical solutions for the various services that power Practice.
- You will automate build processes that are highly available, performant, scalable, and extensible
By working together on behalf of our customers and their clients we are building the future of solo entrepreneurship one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
You have 🍎
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Rust, Go, Java, C++, or C# including functional and object-oriented design
- 4+ years of professional software development experience
- 2+ years of experience as a mentor, tech lead OR leading an engineering team
More Important Details 🌈
- You’ll be an early employee working directly with a team of repeat founders.
- We have an international team, and actively seek to increase our diversity. We welcome applications from those of all persuasions, genders, orientations, races and nationalities to apply.