As a Senior Graphic Designer, you’ll be responsible for contributing to, maintaining, and shaping the future of the visual brand on our web properties. One of the most challenging and rewarding parts of this role is designing elegant and easily digestible solutions to convey highly complex and abstract ideas. You’ll work collaboratively with other designers, developers, and other members of the marketing team
- 5+ years of design/visualisation experience at a design/digital/marketing/advertisement agency
- Expert-level experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, Premiere Pro, After Effects
- A brief understanding of UI/UX & product design
- Video/animation experience is a must
- Self-starter who can execute on ideas, manage and prioritize multiple design tasks
- You consider yourself a “wearer of many hats,” with the ability to take an idea from concept to sketches to high-fidelity designs, and finally seeing it through with web developers to make sure your designs are 100% pixel-perfect.
How does your day 1 look like?
- You will be completing your HR formalities
- Onboarding with the company know-how
- You would be introduced to your new friends who you can choose to call your colleagues, acquaintance or best buddies
How does your first month look like?
- Understand company design guidelines and start giving your experience spin-off to our current set of designs language
How do your first 3 months look like?
- You would have recreated our design language by now
- Brain-stormed & executed award-worthy campaigns
- Reduced TAT's by 50% of producing designs
How do your first 6 months look like?
- Your designs have started converting into website traffic/sign ups
- You have become a master SAAS creative visualizer
- Your established design language has started winning awards & recognition across the industry
- Your designs are shared by thousands of people on the internet
💡 Company culture
Make a dent in the universe
You’ll help accelerate & uplift millions of Small & Medium businesses across the world. You’ll help “make a dent in the universe,” as Steve Jobs said
Amazing Team Trips
A team that gets together, stays together
Your Work Does the Talking
Unlike many other work environments, superficial stuff such as your stature, clothes or car has zero impact on our perception of you. We judge you on your results alone
Work with the best from all over India, and get input from different cultures and mindsets
Great Gender Balance