Prysm is a Web3 financial platform for communities. Thousands of groups - from the world's largest NFT communities to ambitious mission focused DAOs use Prysm to raise funds, utilize their capital, and extract value from these investments for their missions. We are building a world where superior access, knowledge and investment products are not limited to the 1%.
Our mission is to enable safe, fun, and inexpensive group ownership for everyone and in doing so, bring in the next generation of crypto users to the space. We have a staggering amount of work ahead which means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while moving the entire Web3 space forward.
The Engineering Team is at the core of delivering this mission. You will:
- Develop a fun and compelling experience for fast growing Web3 dapp
- Design, implement and deploy secure solidity smart contracts to mainnet.
- Build high quality data pipelines to combine and deliver realtime on and off chain data to our consumer application.
- Scope design and implement performant and secure APIs.
- Work closely with an independent but tightly knit engineering team to deliver the next generation of DAO investment tooling.
- 5+ years in backend engineering
- 2+ years in solidity engineering
- A strong practice of integrity and diligence in engineering.
- Security minded in all decisions and designs.
- Accurately weigh tradeoffs of speed of implementation versus determinism when making design decisions.
- A passion for finding the right technology solution to the problem at hand, regardless of past experience.
- Experience creating performant NodeJS based relational database applications.
- Experience with deploying and maintaining serverless cloud infrastructure on GCP or AWS or similar.