Akropolis is looking for Solidity developers who can quickly onboard into the team & start working on building vault strategies on different chains (Ethereum, BSC, Polygon, etc), can work with complex Solidity contracts & interested in constantly evolving DeFi ecosystem.
More about Akropolis
- Identifying & implementing complex yield-generation strategies on different chains;
- Work with the development team, product owner, and designers to turn vision into a functional software while following deadlines;
- Develop high-quality code by following best practices in the space & make it maintainable, performant, accessible and precise;
- Perform internal code reviews & audits ;
- Being proactive & contribute to the team engineering processes and workflow;
- Collaborate with relevant DeFi projects to discover optimal solutions for our needs;
- Keep yourself updated with DeFi ecosystem updates & contribute ideas relevant to the product.
- At least 3 years of development experience (would be good to have experience with JS and Typescript);
- Deep understanding of cryptography, especially Ethereum and the inner workings of the EVM;
- Provable experience delivering high quality, functional code running on Ethereum;
- Extensive knowledge of Solidity and at least 1 year of experience in developing smart contracts on Ethereum;