About this Role
What You'll Do
- Help build zero to one product: conceptualising, designing, and coding - solving problems that span multiple domains. For example, building checkout and payment systems, analytics and data tools to help brands understand their customers, and more.
- Refine current product: building new functionality, refactoring and improving usability and performance. For example, improving our merchant onboarding flow or integrations.
- Create internal tooling that helps us support brands. For example, tools that help with customer support and operations or dashboards that help us understand our users.
- Lead integrations with our ecommerce platform or channel partners. For example, building an ecommerce integration while leveraging that platforms core technology, or working with an inventory management or shipping system to support creators with social commerce stores.
- Help drive company and product strategy as we change how brands and creators increase sales with billions of active customers across the internet daily.
Who You Are
- You are passionate, ambitious and able to pick up new technologies and languages on the go.
- You are user focused, passionate about UI/UX and you love learning about the pain points of our users, and crafting innovative solutions to solve them.
- In depth knowledge of software engineering, common design patterns and agile practices.
- Experience working with React + Redux (although experience in Angular/Vue or any other front-end framework is awesome as well)
- Experience designing RESTful APIs and are aware of best practices. Experience working in Nodejs and an understanding of the AWS/Serverless stack (AWS Lambda, API Gateway, Cognito, DynamoDB and the serverless framework)
- Experience with Git, CI/CD a plus.