We believe the world needs more innovation, and more startups should be built. Building a company is hard, but managing & engaging with your board & investors shouldn’t be. So, our mission is to make it easier to build a company by rallying your stakeholders around it for success.
We’re looking for motivated and talented software engineer interns to help shape the future of modern governance at Surfboard 🏄 , and be part of our success!
The ideal candidate loves technical challenges, cares about building beautiful user-focused products, and is excited about our mission to empower every founder & every team to achieve company success with the super power🪄 of board & investor success.
To learn more about us, check out Join Surfboard.
👩💻What you will be doing
- Build the future of Surfboard. We’re still early, which means you’ll have a massive amount of ownership and opportunity to help us define, build and ship important features.
- Take ownership. You’ll take ownership of your code with demanding timelines, and can be relied upon throughout its lifecycle.
- Collaborate with the team. You’ll work ****closely with everyone on the team, and help foster an open and collaborative team culture together.
🙌 What you will bring
- You are self-motivated and a fast learner. You can work autonomously and start projects without much direction.
- You can communicate your thoughts and decisions clearly and proactively, and bring positive energy and critical mindset to collaborate with the team.
- Bonus point: You have experience with building and launching products from ideation to iteration, and want to be part of a scrappy, early team to build something transformative.
📚 Our tech stack
ReactJS, Typescript, AWS (Cognito, SES, DynamoDB, Lambda, Amplify)
Libraries: Material UI, Quill, React Query