👋🏿👋🏾👋🏽👋🏼👋🏻 At Mad Realities, we hold two things to be true as we grow our core team — hiring is more about the person and less about the description; diverse teams build the strongest, most meaningful products. We are committed to building a team that reflects these beliefs, and cannot wait to speak with you.
⭐ To apply, send us an email with the title “Software Engineer Application - [YOUR NAME]” at email@example.com
Mad Realities is looking for a high-energy and skilled full stack-engineer to join the Mad Realities Engineering Team. Mad Realities is building a new type of content platform, uniquely enabled by web3. We are reimagining the way content can be created, leveraging community and web3 infrastructure. We need someone who is excited to solve new problems as we imagine what the future of media and web3 looks like together.
We build delightful, understandable experiences.
About the role.
- Design & ship core features. Spec, implement and maintain core features and infrastructure. Given the size of the team, everyone is touching all parts of the stack and has lots of responsibility.
- Collaborate & learn. You'll partner with the rest of our team, communicate openly, give and receive thoughtful feedback, and have a chance to learn from people who excel in their areas of expertise.
- Take ownership. We're focused on building a high-trust, ownership focused environment where everyone aims to define what they think is most important to work on, and drive initiatives forward.
- Demonstrated ability to ship high-quality, well-tested features. A Bachelors or Master's degree in Computer Science, or 4+ years working as a software engineer in production environments.
- Excellent written communication skills & a design-minded consideration of abstractions. A big part of simplifying software development is choosing the right abstractions, and communicating them effectively. In this role, you'll be responsible for designing and crafting internal and external systems that are elegant and intuitive to use.
- Keeping the big picture in mind. We're fans of engineers who think about all aspects of the product, and keep UX and growth objectives in mind as they're building.
- Lifelong learner. An interest in Web3/Blockchain technology and a willingness to learn and adapt to this ever-changing technological landscape are key for this role.