at Practice (view all jobs), Fully Remote
Practice helps solopreneurs do more, faster. Our software is ambitious in its scope — we’re building a customizable, modern CRM for the business of one. Workflows, payment automation, scheduling, forms, notes, real-time messaging, and more; solopreneurs can run their entire business on Practice.
We are looking for a software development engineer who will contribute to the development effort to enhance the way we are delivering on all our services powering the Practice platform.
As a Software Development Engineer on the team:
- You will guide our team's technical strategies, vision, and architecture
- You will solve a breadth of technical problems involving back-end software engineering, and user interface development.
- You will design and build software that is highly available, performant, scalable, and extensible
- You will work with product to build new customer experiences with appealing, intuitive, interactive, and responsive user interfaces
By working together on behalf of our customers and their clients we are building the future of solo entrepreneurship one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
You have 🍎
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the system design or architecture (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one software programming language.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Go, Rust, Java, C++ or C#.
More Important Details 🌈
- You’ll be an early employee working directly with a team of repeat founders.