Slice modes enables you to slice a single audio file up into up to 16 slices, then play back and manipulate each slice individually.
- Slices are selected using the coloured pads at the top
- On the ‘Sample’ tab, you can load a sample to be sliced
- Use the slider on the Sample tab to determine the number of slices
- Effects, modulation and sample processing can be added individually to each slice, or you can click the ‘Apply to all’ icon to apply the module’s settings to all slices. Parameters that correspond to a given slice will be the same colour as the pad at the top, parameters with ‘Apply To All’ selected will show the gradient, determined on the ‘Main’ tab.
- Slice 1 is mapped to C1, C3 and C5, slice 2 to to C#1, C#3 and C#5, slice 3 to to D1, D3 and D5…and so on.
- Slices play back at their original pitch unless changed.
- On the Samples tab, use the slider to determine the number of slices and drag each slice on the waveform to change the start/end positions
Did we miss anything?
Email us at email@example.com and we’ll fix it✌️