The lefthand sidebar is the main way to navigate in the app between different teams and views.
Here's what you'll find in your Linear sidebar and some tips on how to set it up:
- Workspace. Click here to switch workspaces if you have more than one workspace. This is also where you'll go to accept invites to new workspaces. We offer free plans so sometimes people create Linear workspaces for their side projects.
- Avatar drop down: Click here to access settings, logout, and find quick links to keyboard shortcuts, the Linear Customer Slack, customer support and view changelogs.
- Search: Quick Search for any issue by title, description or label.
- Inbox: This is where your user-based notifications live.
- My issues: A quick overview of all issues assigned to you. Filter by assigned, created, subscribed.
- Favorites: You can favorite cycles, projects, issues and labels. To favorite a view, simply click on the star in the top bar next to the name.
- Your teams: A list of teams you joined. From the team name, access team settings or leave teams.
- All teams: A list of all teams in your workspace. You can view any issue on any team without having to join it (unless the team is private).
- Invite people: Invite people to your workspace. Alternatively, go to settings to invite emails, add domains or copy your workspace's unique invite link.
- Send Feedback: Send us feedback! Or access help docs, report a bug and join our Linear Customer Slack.
- Your Plan: Click here to modify your plan.
Almost everything in the sidebar has a toggle menu that you can collapse or expand. Take advantage of it to declutter your workspace.
Did we miss something? Have a question? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.