Shift View main operations
- Open the “Operator” tab in the bottom of the Shift View page.
- Select the operator(s) working the shift from the list or start typing the name and the list will be filtered accordingly. Change working hours or add more teams if necessary.
- Click on “Save” to confirm the selection.
Add a stop reason
- Double-click on an area that marks a production stop or select multiple stops and click “Add stop reason” in the popover.
- Choose a stop group from the “Group” column of the pop-up window.
- Choose a stop reason from the “Stop reason” column.
- Choose a stop location (only shown if “Locations” feature is enabled).
- If necessary, additional remarks can be typed into “Extra notes” field.
- Click “Save” to confirm.
Multiple reasons can be inserted by dragging brackets over the stops/stop parts that you would like to comment. Then click on “Add stop reason” in the popover modal. Stop reasons can also be inserted from the footer (stop-by-stop) by clicking on “Downtime”.
Starting a new order/making product changeover
- Click on the first circle that appeared after the product change or click on the stop where the product changeover was done.
- Click “Add changeover” in the popover.
- Select the group and the new product (or production order if available) from the opened window. You can also use the search function.
- For products it is possible to enter the target quantity (can also be left empty).