📢 Note: this screen is best viewed in landscape format
Set a timer to turn off your lamp automatically
- From the navigation menu, tap on "My Lamps" then tap in the middle of the lamp tile to open the details screen
- Then tap the small up arrow "^" at the bottom of the screen
- Tap “Timer”
- Tap the "Create" button to add a timer, or toggle the button to the right to enable an existing timer
- Choose the duration you'd like, or create a personalised one by tapping "Advanced" and selecting your choice in the hours and min columns. Then tap "Ok"
- You can create as many timers you want (only one timer activated per lamp possible at one time) by tapping "Create" button and following the above steps
- Once you are all set, click on the "Start" red button to launch the timer
- Go to Menu > "My Lamps" you will see the news timer on the lamp's tile
Well done! You’ve added your first timer. You can add as many timers as you like.
Back to the main menu