Beeper is a new chat app that lets you chat with anyone on any chat network. Beeper is making it easier for people to communicate around the world.
For more information about our company, check out Jobs @ Beeper!
Beeper is looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to help in our mission to make it easier for people to communicate.
Today at Beeper, our iOS app is 54% Obj-C 44% Swift. It's a fork of the Matrix project element-iOS. We have a small team of 3 full-time iOS engineers, and we're looking for a senior (3-5+ years experience) iOS engineer to join the team. We're looking for someone who has experience building software products, and who is ready on day one to take ownership and responsibility.
At Beeper You Will:
- Build out new features to help us build the best mobile chat experience, all the way from the idea to shipping
- Work closely with the CEO and the design and engineering teams to iterate quickly, shipping to users on a weekly (or faster) cadence
- Talk directly to users as they experience issues or have ideas for how we can improve things
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years working on iOS codebases, ideally someone who's built and shipped their own app
- A skilled communicator who is comfortable working asynchrously and remotely
- Someone who's pragmatic and organized, who understands that there's a lot of things we could be working on but we should focus on what's important to users
- Join a rocketship with experienced founders and gigantic market opportunity
- Collaborative team full of creative and passionate people
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Fully remote working environment
- Flexible vacation policy