👉 We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a Front-end focus to join us - Location is global and remote. Reach out to Montserrat, our Talent Owner at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV if you're interested.
- At least 2 - 3 years of experience with Flutter.
- Write clean and maintainable code (Flutter / Dart)
- Strong knowledge about design patterns (Gang of 4) / MVP, MVVM, Viper, etc
- Strong knowledge of different testing options / frameworks i.e. unit testing, integration testing, widget testing, etc.
- Good knowledge architectural patterns preferably abstractions, clean architecture, onion architecture, TDD, DDD, etc.
- Strong knowledge of async programming, Isolates, builders, generator functions, REST API, etc.
- Core knowledge of Dart and best practices
- Experience in state management like BLoC, Provider, State-Notifier, Inherited-Widget, Riverpod, GetX, etc
- Knowledge of security practices, local database management systems such as SQFlite, Moor, Hive, ObjectBox, SharedPreferences, etc
- Knowledge of the Flutter web-framework including some knowledge of desktop platforms
- Strong debugging skills
- Building reusable widgets and front-end libraries for future use
- Knowledge of the Flutter debugging tools to optimize performance
- Knowledge of Native Mobile Development (either iOS or Android)
- Experience in building and deploying mobile apps to the App Store / Play Store
- Experience in integrating APIs for mobile and web applications