Rebill (YC W22) is a payments orchestration and recurring billing platform for companies scaling in Latin America.
Rebill integrates with multiple payment gateways and +140 payment methods to enable companies to expand their sales 10x faster and cheaper in Latin America while increasing their payment approval rates by 20%.
It offers total flexibility to manage any recurring billing scenario and provides advanced metrics for any SaaS, e-learning, e-commerce,and insurance company.
Rebill has fundraised 3.6M USD from recognized investors like Tiger Global Management, YCombinator, Soma Capital, SV Angel, Magma Partners, Rally Cap, Arash Ferdowsi (co-founder of Dropbox), Guillermo Rauch (Founder of Vercel), Stefan Jeschonnek & Jan Deepen (co-founders of SumUp), and more.
- Own and drive all aspects of the product area, from product vision to delivery to customer adoption.
- Interface regularly with customers at events, during sales engagements, and through ad hoc sessions to develop your product strategy and ensure customer success.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes, and then work daily with UX designers, developers, and user researchers to make these a reality.
- Be the go-to product authority for other internal teams, executives, sales, marketing, customers, and partners. You will have detailed knowledge of your product area today and a broad vision for the future.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure we work towards a cohesive customer solution in a large and complex environment.
- History of entrepreneurial experience or 5+ years of software product management experience.
- Have delivered enterprise products to customers as a product or technical leader.
- Leadership - proven track record in setting vision, exciting, and leading a cross-functional engineering team.
- Ability to lead and work autonomously.