In short: Full-time/part-time/freelance position in Berlin or remote in Europe. Generous stock options in the company are possible. We are building a phone plan you'll love.
😍 We are Gigs
- Gigs is a telecom as a service. We are building Stripe for SIM cards.
- Providing platforms custom phone & data plans through an easy-to-use API in 200+ countries.
- For consumers, Gigs makes it super simple to subscribe to and manage a phone plan with a few clicks. A phone plan you’ll love to use yourself. Easy, transparent & global connectivity for your smartphone, smartwatch or IoT device.
- See immediate results of your work. Our large-scale integrations mean huge adoption within a short time. We obsess about the needs of our partners and their end customers to build a best-in-industry experience.
- We are backed by the investors behind Stripe, Dropbox, Airbnb, Facebook, Spotify & Plaid. As part of Gigs, you will have access to the teams, resources, and support from any company we work with. We count on a team of world-class advisors and investors that can help us in tricky situations.
- We completed Y Combinator and have further raised our Seed and Series A.
🔧 The position
- We love great design. This is a position that doesn't have to fight for "a seat at the table".
- You'll be the second designer and work together with Marton, Lead UI/UX Designer, & Justin, Head of Product. Over time you'll take over more and more parts. You'll bounce off ideas from each other and with the entire team too.
- You'll design across Web app, iOS, Android, website, and the brand.
- Over the next years, we'll build up a product design team around you.
- Potentially you've been a software engineer before and can develop software on a prototype level. We value a deep understanding of nuances in the design-development handover. (E.g. SwiftUI, Framer, JS,..)
👟 About you
→ We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of this applies to you, we’d love to learn more about you. 🦄