At Blush, we're looking for a product designer to join us on our quest to help people discover their creative superpowers. Preferably, you're someone who loves art, enjoys creating design systems, and would love the opportunity to drive a product's vision.
We're a small team, so we're looking for a person who is not afraid to wear many hats. If you're someone who wants to get their hands in different parts of the product, including brand and marketing, then this role is perfect for you! Your work would be about evolving how Blush delivers a consistent and delightful experience throughout the entire user journey.
- Collaborate with a small product team to drive the end-to-end design process for major features across different platforms and integrations.
- Create and maintain a design system that is functional, modular, and accessible.
- Design, iterate, and validate multiple ideas quickly.
- Partner with engineering to ensure high-quality implementation and UX.
- Drive the design vision, champion the brand, and collaborate on the product strategy.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure a cohesive brand experience across the entire customer journey.
- Make stuff people love.
- Minimum of two years of product design experience..
- Knowledge in creating and implementing design systems.
- Experience working in an in-house design team environment.
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity with accessibility standards and inclusive design practices.
- Visual design skills—attention to detail in typography, composition, and craftsmanship.
- Practice doing research and user testing is a plus!