🔭 About Us
@Evergen we are on a mission to kill a coal-fired power station in 10 countries. Our team is an amazing mix of some of the smartest, most curious and most diverse people from all over the world working together to speed the transition of the world to renewables.
For more about us see here.
🌞 The Role
As we grow, ****we are seeking an experienced in-house lawyer to join our team. The successful candidate will provide legal advice and support on various issues, including contract negotiations, intellectual property, data privacy, and compliance.
👋 About You
Evergen is the software heart beating across the entire energy ecosystem. We optimise and orchestrate batteries and other technologies to collectively support the electricity grid, and in doing so, we increase the uptake of renewable energy and create additional value for individual asset owners.
Integrating with the multitude of inverter, battery, solar and appliance technologies out there so that we can optimise and control these systems via the cloud is absolutely central to what we do at Evergen!
- We love super smart, hardworking, dependable people here at Evergen, but you must be a good person first and foremost.
- We like independent thinkers.
- We like people who can state their case in a succinct and articulate way
- We like people who challenge the status quo and are not afraid of change
- We love people who are intellectually curious... about anything
- We love people who make those around them better performers
- You are the most helpful person in the room, and understand that your job is to make your team look good.
- You are great at talking with people as well as clearly articulating yourself through e-mail and chat communication platforms.
- You can be thrown into any situation and know that you will succeed.
- Review, draft, and negotiate various contracts and Enterprise software-related agreements, including (but not limited to) custom development agreements, licensing agreements, service level agreements and non-disclosure agreements.
- Reviewing and negotiating agreements: Service Level Agreements, NDAs, Enterprise SaaS Contract negotiations