💡 TL;DR: full-time, Hamburg or remote, CET±3h, €60k-90k + equity, code in Kotlin & Typescript, Terraform infrastructure in AWS, a humble team excited about building an outstanding product
✌️ Why Notch?
We are at the beginning of an amazing journey and are excited you’re considering working with us. We do our best to explain why we care about this, and why the work you do at Notch could be the most impactful of your career.
We are building the Notion for customer success teams and you will work very closely with the founders and shape this early and important phase, to empower customer-facing teams to make their customers happy with an outstanding customer onboarding experience.
✍️ The Role
- Build intuitive web applications and APIs using modern tech stack: Kotlin, Spring, TypeScript, Vue.js, SQL, Gitlab CI, and Terraform/AWS.
- Work with design, product, and engineering colleagues across the company to develop new features and improve existing functionality.
- Promote new technologies, code quality, and architectural design within the company.
- Collaborate with other team members to estimate, plan and execute projects.
💪 What we're looking for
- 5+ years of experience.
- You have valid experience as a professional full-stack developer and worked in fast-paced companies.
- Ability to write well-documented, clean code.
- Understanding of REST APIs.
- You translate ideas into delightful experiences.
- You will help to build company culture and shape our future.
More about our Stack and how we work:
Tech-stack & Engineering Culture
🌻 Our top-notch offer
- €50,000 - €80,000 per annum + equity
- Full-time position
- You will be able to shape a promising start-up with your ideas early on.
- Work from wherever you want: our office in Hamburg, a co-working space, or the beach!
- Flexible work hours: we care about how much you get done - not how long you work or when you do it
- 30 paid vacation days per year (PTO)
- Top-of-the-line equipment: choose the tools you need to do your job: your choice of laptop, productivity software, and desk set-up
- Personal development budget: Get a generous personal development budget, that you can use for anything that is not related to your core tasks