Lasso aims to unlock the value of digital ownership for everyone. We’re building products that combine on-chain and off-chain data seamlessly to power accessible web3 user experiences. Our initial product enables collectors to connect their wallets and understand the utility attached to the tokens they hold or want.
Lasso’s founding team met at an unstructured data analytics startup in 2014, and has experience at multiple venture-backed companies, Google, Netflix, and Etsy. We closed our first round of funding in June 2022, led by Electric Capital, and with participation from Ethereal Ventures (ConsenSys), Village Global, several other venture firms, OpenSea, and builders from Google, Coinbase, Phantom, CoinTracker, SyndicateDAO, and more.
⚒️ We’re hiring a Full Stack Engineer to bring Lasso’s vision to life.
- Build new user-facing features with everything from database models to GraphQL resolvers and UI components.
- Create powerful, flexible, and user-friendly infrastructure that powers all of Lasso’s products.
- Develop and execute against both short- and long-term roadmaps, making effective tradeoffs that consider business priorities, user experience, and a sustainable technical foundation.
- Be responsible to our users and partners for the reliability and effectiveness of the products, infrastructure, and tooling we build.
- Collaborate effectively across design, product and engineering to ensure we ship high quality products quickly.
- Open-sourcing any non-trivial innovations that come out of our work on the product.
- Define best-in-class software development processes so that we can build an opinionated product.
Prior experience & characteristics
- Strong technical background, including several years of experience working on the frontend, backend, and doing anything it takes to solve problems and delight users.
- Comfort working on a new product under fluid conditions, seamlessly balancing tactical and strategic considerations.
- Preference for simple solutions and designs over complex ones, and good intuition for what will last and scale.
- Empathy for users and a strong customer focus.
- Bonus points for web3 experience, whether professionally, or in a personal capacity.
- A sense of pragmatism: you know when to aim for the ideal solution and when to adjust course.