We're adding a Full-stack Developer to be the point person for the security of our architecture. Our product team is small and experienced. Our mission is to use modern software practices to improve the lives of millions of people.
- impressive technical ease and facility
- current stack is next.js / vercel / firebase
- current APIs include Stripe / Google Calendar / Zoom / Segment
- you've made many mistakes and can talk about them
- you've previously worked at an early-stage startup
- you've previously worked on HIPAA-compliant software
In your first 6 months at Practice, you will
- assume ownership of our existing security roadmap
- you'll be the primary architect of its contents and timeline
- you'll be the primary agent of project planning and execution
- analyze and report on risks related to privacy and security
- propose and implement a program of regular external security testing
Other important details:
- We have a very international team, but we actively seek to increase our diversity. We particularly welcome applications from women, and from black and minority ethnic candidates.
- We work remotely. You can be located anywhere, but some important work conversations will happen during ET (America/New_York) working hours.
- You will have a lot of leash. Great collaborators can largely set their own hours and get things done their own way. We intend to hire an expert, and we want that expert to own part of the platform.
- As an early employee with a team of repeat founders, you will have a front-row seat to watch how it can be done. Our team is outstanding, and over the next few years you will have the opportunity to level yourself up multiple times.
- Design and usability are strategically important to us. You'll be working closely with world-class designers. We hope you have an opinion.
- We're intensely product-focused. We hope that what we make is beautiful, but we're not building software for the sake of beautiful software. We're building a system that will improve the lives of millions of people.
Please email your application to email@example.com. To float to the top of the list, please include brief answers to the following questions: