at Practice (view all jobs), Fully Remote
Practice helps solopreneurs do more, faster. Our software is ambitious in its scope — we’re building a customizable, modern CRM for the business of one. Workflows, payment automation, scheduling, forms, notes, real-time messaging, and more; solopreneurs can run their entire business on Practice.
We are looking for a senior font-end software development engineer who will contribute to the development effort to enhance the way we are delivering on all our services powering the Practice platform.
As a Senior Front-End Software Development Engineer on the team:
- You will guide our team's font-end strategies, vision, and architecture.
- You will design, test, deploy, maintain and enhance highly scalable software.
- You will solve a breadth of technical problems involving front-end software engineering and user interface development.
- You will take initiative and be responsible for new customer experiences with appealing, intuitive, interactive, and responsive user interfaces
- You will automate build processes that are highly available, performant, scalable, and extensible
By working together on behalf of our customers and their clients we are building the future of solo entrepreneurship one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
You have 🍎
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the front-end architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and performance) of new and current front-end systems
- 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern front-end technology such as React, Angular, Vue, Svelte, etc..
- Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback
- Proficiency in a broad range of software design approaches and common UX patterns. Knows when (and when not) to use front-end software design patterns
More Important Details 🌈
- You’ll be an early employee working directly with a team of repeat founders.